Hi guys! It’s been a while, here I present a simple straight build HG 1/144 Try Burning Gundam.
HG 1/144 YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu WIP1
Hi guys! It’s been a while, but here’s my latest WIP, HG 1/144 Rozen Zulu. I had a previous project which was HGBF Bear Guy San, but it was a failure and I have to redo the whole thing and I lost interest on the kit. So I decided to start on a new kit which was this one and get back to Bear Guy III afterwards. This is just the snapfit build, without the backpack yet. I tested out the stickers and it looks okay from afar, but it looks awful up close. It looks like I have to hand paint all the white stripe details on this guy, which will be a pain, but it’ll be worth it if I can pull it off clean.
Here are the photos, I’ll update once I have painted some details and cleaned him up:
MG 1/100 00 Gundam Seven Swords WIP1
Hi guys! Here is the latest kit that I’m working on. Inner frame done. What color scheme to do?
HGBF 1/144 Gundam Wing Fenice
Hi guys! Now here is a kit from the Build Fighters anime series! Upon watching the anime series, I got pumped up and wanted to buy the kits featured in the series. Too bad most of the kits that I want like Kampfer Amazing and Zaku Amazing were not available at my local hobby store, only Wing Fenice was available and he is good enough for me. Though it would have been better if I also got the meteor hopper, but someone else beat me to it.
HG 1/144 RX-93-V2 Hi-V Gundam
Hi guys! I present to you HG 1/144 RX-93-V2 Hi-V Gundam! This was in my backlog for ages! Glad I have accomplished him.
Things I did in this kit:
1. In this kit, I have not done any sanding and just relied on my X-Acto hobby knife to clean out the nib-marks. I decided to do this method to see the difference between a sanded kit versus an un-sanded (just using the hobby knife to clean nib-marks) kit. Sanding parts require a lot of time and effort whilst just using the hobby knife consumes less time and also less effort. The results are acceptable if you want to clean nib-marks faster, but if you want a more flawless work, it’s got to be sanding.
2. I hated the default blue color of the plastic material so I airbrushed the blue parts using Tamiya Sky Blue. Ofcourse I primed the blue parts first using a light grey primer.
3. Basic panel lining and matte coat.
And that’s it! Enjoy the photos! Oh! And I included a gift from my best friend: Mini Danbo (that included a feature where his eyes light up!) in some the photos, Just click one of the images below to open the gallery:
Things I like about this kit:
1. Lots of lines to mark for an HG kit.
2. Articulation is good for an HG kit.
3. The funnels on his back.
4. Shield design.
Things I don’t like about this kit:
1. The default blue color of the blue parts.
2. Weapons are kind of meh.
3. Back heavy, hard to pose.
4. Clear stickers.. we all know why.. But I still put them on the kit anyway.
Till next post! Thanks!
HG 1/144 Zaku III
Hi guys! It’s been a while, I’ve been busy with a small business that I have put up. Anyway, here I present HG 1/144 Zaku III! Nothing fancy, it’s an old kit I’ve picked up a long time ago, it was produced year 1999 same as my MG Rick Dom. Its just a straight build and some simple panel lining, nothing more.
MG 1/100 OZ-00MS Tallgeese
Hi guys! I present to you MG 1/100 Tallgeese! Partially painted and a lot of weathering. (maybe a bit too much though..) Continue reading “MG 1/100 OZ-00MS Tallgeese”