Hi guys! It’s been a while, here I present a simple straight build HG 1/144 Try Burning Gundam.
Hi guys! Now here is a kit from the Build Fighters anime series! Upon watching the anime series, I got pumped up and wanted to buy the kits featured in the series. Too bad most of the kits that I want like Kampfer Amazing and Zaku Amazing were not available at my local hobby store, only Wing Fenice was available and he is good enough for me. Though it would have been better if I also got the meteor hopper, but someone else beat me to it.
Hi! I just wanted to show you guys my current gunpla collection, and along with that I took new profile photographs of each of my gunplas to update my collection page.
Progress in collecting gunplas has slowed down due to daily life events. I hope I can collect and review more gunpla kits and take quality photographs like when this blog was just starting. I had much passion years back when I started collecting gunpla, I hope to rekindle it and not let my airbrush kit go to waste haha! 🙂
Here is my current gunpla collection and corresponding links to posts:
Hi guys! I present to you HG 1/144 RX-93-V2 Hi-V Gundam! This was in my backlog for ages! Glad I have accomplished him.
Things I did in this kit:
1. In this kit, I have not done any sanding and just relied on my X-Acto hobby knife to clean out the nib-marks. I decided to do this method to see the difference between a sanded kit versus an un-sanded (just using the hobby knife to clean nib-marks) kit. Sanding parts require a lot of time and effort whilst just using the hobby knife consumes less time and also less effort. The results are acceptable if you want to clean nib-marks faster, but if you want a more flawless work, it’s got to be sanding.
2. I hated the default blue color of the plastic material so I airbrushed the blue parts using Tamiya Sky Blue. Ofcourse I primed the blue parts first using a light grey primer.
3. Basic panel lining and matte coat.
And that’s it! Enjoy the photos! Oh! And I included a gift from my best friend: Mini Danbo (that included a feature where his eyes light up!) in some the photos, Just click one of the images below to open the gallery:
Things I like about this kit:
1. Lots of lines to mark for an HG kit.
2. Articulation is good for an HG kit.
3. The funnels on his back.
4. Shield design.
Things I don’t like about this kit:
1. The default blue color of the blue parts.
2. Weapons are kind of meh.
3. Back heavy, hard to pose.
4. Clear stickers.. we all know why.. But I still put them on the kit anyway.
Till next post! Thanks!
Hi guys! Time for a review! Here’s Queen’s Blade’s Cattleya! I got her from Philippines summer ToyCon 2013 in a mystery bag. She came with 1/7 Fate Testarossa Plain Clothes Ver. (An Oath and a Little Wish) inside the mystery bag.
This will be my first ever Nendoroid figure. Upon searching information about this figure, I found out that this is a limited edition. I planned to sell it but in the end I decided to keep it for myself as my first Nendoroid.
Let’s take a look at the box:
Nothing special about the box, normal nendoroid box. I recently noticed that newer Nendoroid have a newer box layout yes? The one with the big numbers on the side.
Some simple shoots to showcase the figure:
The spear is sculpted well, no paint bleeds whatsoever.
Should I display her using this pose?:
She comes with another figure, a boy who I don’t know because I have no idea yet about Queen’s Blade.
Overall, I’m quite surprised by the quality of this Nendoroid figure, no paint bleeds, colors are correct and solid, no paint transfers, sculpt is superb! So far I did not encounter any problems with this Nendoroid, aside from the fact that she can’t stand on her own, but most Nendoroids do not stand on their own anyway right? If you’re a fan of Queen’s Blade, then this is a nice figure to have!
Till next post! Thanks for viewing! 🙂
Hi guys! I present to you MG 1/100 Tallgeese! Partially painted and a lot of weathering. (maybe a bit too much though..) Continue reading “MG 1/100 OZ-00MS Tallgeese”
Hi! Had more practice in airbrushing using this kit, it was a friend who gave me this and was bought from Hong Kong, thanks!
He’s not a usual HG 1/144 kit, instead of 1/144, he’s 1/550 in scale because he is humongous in the MS world. On the box it says HG mechanics, upon doing a little research, I found out that this line is mainly MSs that are huge like the Dendrobium! Continue reading “HG 1/550 AMX-002 Neue Ziel (painted build)”