Hi guys! It’s been a while, here I present a simple straight build HG 1/144 Try Burning Gundam.
Thank you Evolution @ Play Evolution for nominating me for this award. I never expected to receive this award. Thank you!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to them.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate bloggers and present them with questions of your own.
Here are the questions that I’ll be answering:
Hello guys! Here is the finished kit that I used for the Gunpla weathering tutorial that I made for FromJapan blog. It’s a Master Grade MSZ-006A1 Zeta Plus Karaba Production Type Transformable Mobile Unit. This model kit’s year of production is 2001, it’s quite old but the model is still interesting to me. This will be my first Master Grade that is transformable into a mobile unit which is the Wave Rider. I personally like the orange and white color theme of this mobile suit.
Hello guys! Happy new year! This will be my first build of the year! Just finished panel lining and application of decals. I’m thinking of applying some weathering before sealing everything with top coat. Till next update! 🙂
Hi guys! Here’s another article that I wrote for fromjapan. Ever finished an MG kit then you saw how massive the amount of decals were? And you were just so intimidated and afraid that you’ll ruin your kit that you did not go through with applying the decals? Well, be afraid not! Because it’s just intimidating but not really hard to do if you get the hang of it! Here’s the article that I wrote about application of dry transfer and water slide decals. Enjoy! And I hope it helps out fellow Gunpla hobbyists out there! 🙂
Hi guys! Here is the gunpla hand painting tutorial that I wrote for fromjapan, I can’t post its content on my own site so I’ll just put the link here:
Enjoy! Hope it can help out beginners out there! Maybe I’ll make another painting tutorial when I have the time. 🙂
Hello guys! This is my latest work: a custom painted HGBF 1/144 Amazing Red Warrior from the Build Fighters series. This is actually the product of a Gunpla hand-painting tutorial article I wrote for a private company. Too bad I can’t post the article on my own blog because of SEO concerns. But of-course I will create a new one so that I can post a Gunpla hand-painting tutorial for my own blog.
You can find detailed mobile suit information here: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/PF-78-3A_Gundam_Amazing_Red_Warrior
Things I did:
1. Usual nib mark cleaning.
2. Hand-painted all inner frame parts and base coating of weapons using Tamiya Gun Metal.
3. Hand-painted vulcans on the head unit and on the waist unit using Tamiya Dark Iron. Thrusters on the shoulders are also painted using Dark Iron.
4. Hand-painted details using a combination of Tamiya Gold Leaf, Copper and Flat Aluminum.
5. Panel lining using Copic Multiliner.
6. Applied custom water slide and dry transfer decals.
7. Top coated all non-metallic parts with Bosny Clear Dull/Matte spray can.
And viola! Enjoy the photos!
And that’s it, thanks for viewing! till next build! 🙂