Hi guys! It’s been a while, here I present a simple straight build HG 1/144 Try Burning Gundam.
Hi guys! Here is the latest kit that I’m working on. Inner frame done. What color scheme to do?
Hi guys! I present to you HG 1/144 RX-93-V2 Hi-V Gundam! This was in my backlog for ages! Glad I have accomplished him.
Things I did in this kit:
1. In this kit, I have not done any sanding and just relied on my X-Acto hobby knife to clean out the nib-marks. I decided to do this method to see the difference between a sanded kit versus an un-sanded (just using the hobby knife to clean nib-marks) kit. Sanding parts require a lot of time and effort whilst just using the hobby knife consumes less time and also less effort. The results are acceptable if you want to clean nib-marks faster, but if you want a more flawless work, it’s got to be sanding.
2. I hated the default blue color of the plastic material so I airbrushed the blue parts using Tamiya Sky Blue. Ofcourse I primed the blue parts first using a light grey primer.
3. Basic panel lining and matte coat.
And that’s it! Enjoy the photos! Oh! And I included a gift from my best friend: Mini Danbo (that included a feature where his eyes light up!) in some the photos, Just click one of the images below to open the gallery:
Things I like about this kit:
1. Lots of lines to mark for an HG kit.
2. Articulation is good for an HG kit.
3. The funnels on his back.
4. Shield design.
Things I don’t like about this kit:
1. The default blue color of the blue parts.
2. Weapons are kind of meh.
3. Back heavy, hard to pose.
4. Clear stickers.. we all know why.. But I still put them on the kit anyway.
Till next post! Thanks!
Hi guys! I present to you MG 1/100 Tallgeese! Partially painted and a lot of weathering. (maybe a bit too much though..) Continue reading “MG 1/100 OZ-00MS Tallgeese”
Hi! Had more practice in airbrushing using this kit, it was a friend who gave me this and was bought from Hong Kong, thanks!
He’s not a usual HG 1/144 kit, instead of 1/144, he’s 1/550 in scale because he is humongous in the MS world. On the box it says HG mechanics, upon doing a little research, I found out that this line is mainly MSs that are huge like the Dendrobium! Continue reading “HG 1/550 AMX-002 Neue Ziel (painted build)”
Hi guys! This is the first kit that I have accomplished using my airbrush. Still a noob work and needs a lot more improvement.
This is also the first time that I used water-slide decals.
Panel Line Accent Color (Black)
Bosny Spray Paint:
What I did:
First I snap-fit build the kit and decide the color scheme. After I have decided and planned my color scheme, I took everything apart, sanded and cleaned the nib marks then primed it using Bosny gray primer. Once everything has been primed and dried I started airbrushing everything using my planned color theme, I hand-painted some of the details. After that I sprayed Bosny Clear Gloss over everything to prepare for panel lining using enamel wash. After using the Panel Line Accent Color, I cleaned the excess using enamel thinner then applied some water–slide decals that I have acquired in a recent haul. Lastly I sprayed matte coat to seal everything.
Enjoy the photos:
Using my newly bought Tamiya Spray-work kit was easy and convenient, worth an investment rather than using all those spray cans.
RX-78-2, the White Mobile Suit! The ‘Father’ of all Gundams as some might describe. I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a RX-78 model and I chose Ver. Ka just because of the decals. Though this is an MG kit, it feels though as I am assembling an HG kit while putting together some parts, though some parts are well detailed as expected in MG kits. Continue reading “MG 1/100 RX-78-2 Ver. Ka (painted build)”