Hi guys! I present to you HG 1/144 RX-93-V2 Hi-V Gundam! This was in my backlog for ages! Glad I have accomplished him.
Things I did in this kit:
1. In this kit, I have not done any sanding and just relied on my X-Acto hobby knife to clean out the nib-marks. I decided to do this method to see the difference between a sanded kit versus an un-sanded (just using the hobby knife to clean nib-marks) kit. Sanding parts require a lot of time and effort whilst just using the hobby knife consumes less time and also less effort. The results are acceptable if you want to clean nib-marks faster, but if you want a more flawless work, it’s got to be sanding.
2. I hated the default blue color of the plastic material so I airbrushed the blue parts using Tamiya Sky Blue. Ofcourse I primed the blue parts first using a light grey primer.
3. Basic panel lining and matte coat.
And that’s it! Enjoy the photos! Oh! And I included a gift from my best friend: Mini Danbo (that included a feature where his eyes light up!) in some the photos, Just click one of the images below to open the gallery:
Things I like about this kit:
1. Lots of lines to mark for an HG kit.
2. Articulation is good for an HG kit.
3. The funnels on his back.
4. Shield design.
Things I don’t like about this kit:
1. The default blue color of the blue parts.
2. Weapons are kind of meh.
3. Back heavy, hard to pose.
4. Clear stickers.. we all know why.. But I still put them on the kit anyway.
Till next post! Thanks!