Hello guys! This is my latest work: a custom painted HGBF 1/144 Amazing Red Warrior from the Build Fighters series. This is actually the product of a Gunpla hand-painting tutorial article I wrote for a private company. Too bad I can’t post the article on my own blog because of SEO concerns. But of-course I will create a new one so that I can post a Gunpla hand-painting tutorial for my own blog.
You can find detailed mobile suit information here: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/PF-78-3A_Gundam_Amazing_Red_Warrior
Things I did:
1. Usual nib mark cleaning.
2. Hand-painted all inner frame parts and base coating of weapons using Tamiya Gun Metal.
3. Hand-painted vulcans on the head unit and on the waist unit using Tamiya Dark Iron. Thrusters on the shoulders are also painted using Dark Iron.
4. Hand-painted details using a combination of Tamiya Gold Leaf, Copper and Flat Aluminum.
5. Panel lining using Copic Multiliner.
6. Applied custom water slide and dry transfer decals.
7. Top coated all non-metallic parts with Bosny Clear Dull/Matte spray can.
And viola! Enjoy the photos!
And that’s it, thanks for viewing! till next build! 🙂