This is my dream: to establish a non-profit (or proceeds will go to chosen charity) club named Gunpla Builders Philippines (of-course we will have to ask Bandai for the proper rights on the word Gunpla Builders) .
What is Gunpla Builders Philippines?
Below are my ideas to start-off with:
1. It will have a concrete location (I will have to find a suitable establishment for this) where club members can go to.
2. It will have gunpla building stations where members can build their gunpla and use multiple sets of tools for free.
3. It will have airbrush stations where members can paint their gunpla and use the paints there for free.
4. It will have a Gundam Cafe where members can have a snack and be amazed by the different Gundam character-shaped food items.
5. It will have multiple display cabinets and halls to showcase the work of the members or whoever wants to showcase their work.
6. It is a family where everyone can share their Gunpla ideas and tips.
7. It will have a gunpla kits shop where members can buy their gunpla at the cheapest price or profits will go to a chosen charity.
8. It will hold gunpla building competitions!
9. It will travel around the world and establish branches in different countries to promote the fun of building gunpla.
How did I come up with this idea?
This idea was born out of the question: “If you had all the money in the world, If money was not a problem, what would you do today?”, and this idea was already on the back of my mind for quite a long time.
Then came the new anime Gunpla Build Fighters(screenshots I used above are from that actual anime series). As I watched this anime, it made me more inspired to pursue this dream. I just wish things from the anime were actually real, where you can build a gunpla, make it your own, and have it fight battles with you as the pilot.
In reality, I don’t have all the money in the world, but this question can help any individual who wants to discover what they seriously want to do in life. This dream of mine seems pretty big and at first glance it seems implausible. But with proper planning(especially financial planning), I believe I can realize this in the future.
For the past 2 years, I have been accumulating my knowledge in financial literacy and investing. I am now on my continuous journey to financial freedom while developing my money making machine to help me achieve my dream. What is a money making machine you ask? Refer to the image below:
In simplest of words, its making more, spending less and investing the rest. As your assets grow, so as your income, then you buy more assets with your increased income and so on. Its a simple idea and I won’t go over the details because a lot can be discussed with regards to financial literacy, and it should be covered on a different type of blog. The point is, I will be using this money making machine to achieve my dream of Gunpla Builders Philippines.
This is my end game. My passion is gunpla ever since I was a child. A more detailed post about my history in gunpla can be read here. My ideal output of this blog was 1 post of a gunpla build every week. But I couldn’t achieve this because most of the time, I don’t have the energy left to do gunpla after work or if I forced myself, I believe that I would not be making a quality build like in some of my previous posts as an example. Anyway, once I have my money making machine and a stable business, I would not need to work standard hours so that I have ample time to do my gunpla.
How about you? What is your dream? What is your end game?
“If you had all the money in the world, If money was not a problem, what would you do today?”
Till next post! Thanks for reading! 🙂
Credits to the original anime series Gunpla Build Fighters for the screenshots and http://www.doughroller.net for the future dough roller image. 🙂