Hi guys! I went to the 2nd day of the Philippine Toy Convention 2014! And here is my photo coverage for the event. 🙂
Interesting things about the Toy Con:
1. Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie booth – they actually shipped the actual costumes used in the movie from Japan, and they were promoting the next movies coming in August and September.
2. There were more toy manufacturer booths like Kotobukiya, Side Show and the like.
3. Overwhelming number of people went to the event, it was REALLY hard to navigate through the place.
4. Number of cosplayers was also overwhelming.
5. Oculus Rift demos by http://hive.ph/
And here are the photos: Enjoy!