Hello again! It’s time for a HG gunpla review!! Well, this was suppose to be posted last weekend, but as I said on my previous post, I got sick since Saturday up until now. I’m a bit better, but still I’m coughing hard! Good thing I already went to my family doctor and have proper prescriptions of appropriate medicine for my condition. XD
I’ve been on sick leave for two days now, hopefully tomorrow I’ll be able to get back to work. I’ve had some time today to finish up this review.. so.. enjoy!! I’ll use the gallery feature of WordPress again since I don’t have the time now to attach each image to this post, just click on the 1st image and the gallery will show up. 🙂
What I like about this kit:
1. He just generally looks bad ass due to his…
2. Gaturing Shieldo!!! (Gatling Shield)
3. I like his shade of blue! A change if color theme from the usual zaku-type mobile suit.
4. His heat sword can be kept within the Gatling Shield
5. If he has to discard his Gatling Shield (which he can easily do due to its design), there is another weapon hidden beneath the Gatling Shield, which is the 3-Barrel 35mm Machine Gun!
6. He comes with an open hand manipulator for more dynamic poses.
7. His Heat Wire is also cool! But I lost the wire, he should have been more cooler with it! T_T
8. His legs can bend more compared to usual HG kits. 🙂
What I don’t like about this kit
1. He doesn’t have protection for his eyes! Doesn’t have a visor or anything, not like the MG version of Gouf Custom, oh well it is an HG kit.
2. 90 degree arm articulation limit.
3. You can move his eyes in the direction desired, BUT you have to do it manually.. hassle.. XD
4. The power tubes are only single pieces of plastic, unlike for the RG Zaku, the power tube has separate rings..
Well that’s it!! Hmm.. I wonder what gunpla kit I will build and submit in the upcoming gunpla building competition this coming summer in my country.. haven’t decided yet, I might try custom colors. Any suggestions on what to build for the contest? Can be either MG or HG, anyways one contestant can submit up to 3 entries! 😀